Give Them Up❣️
This is what we do everyday.
This is who we are.
This is our Mission From God❣️
We follow In His Steps❣️
—We Preach the Good News to the poor
—We Proclaim Release to the captives
—We Proclaim Recovery of sight to the blind
—We Set Free the oppressed
—We Proclaim this is the year of the Lord for You!
18. “The Spirit of the Lord is upon ME,
Because HE anointed ME to preach the gospel to the poor.
HE has sent ME to proclaim release to the captives,
And recovery of sight to the blind,
TO set free those who are oppressed,
19. TO proclaim the favorable year of the Lord.”
20. And He closed the book, gave it back to the attendant and sat down; and the eyes of all in the synagogue were fixed on Him. 21. And He began to say to them, “Today this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing.”
Brothers and sisters, we can have the Spirit of the Lord rest on us as we go about doing His purpose. That’s the Truth, when we walk in His Purpose or His way, He empowers us. He give us Grace to accomplish His will. He gives of Words of Life for His creation.
That’s so amazing, that the King of Kings would want to use us to represent Him as His Ambassadors.
You are His Ambassador❣️
2 Corinthians 5:17-21
17. Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.
18. Now all these things are from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation,
19. namely, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
20. Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making an appeal through us; we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.
21. He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
We stand against the lies of the one who tries to destroy mankind’s soul, one person at a time. We Proclaim the King of Kings, the Lord Jesus. He is the One who liberates those held captive.
Don’t be afraid to proclaim the Truth and stand firm knowing His Word is true as He is Truth. As His children, we can always stand firmly on the scriptures and rest in the arms of the One who is the Prince of Peace. In fact, the Kingdom of God, where we live in the Spirit, is Righteousness, Peace and Joy in the Holy Spirit. That’s a fact, a promise and a down payment on Eternity for us.
16 Therefore do not let what is for you a good thing be spoken of as evil;
17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
18 For he who in this way serves Christ is acceptable to God and approved by men.
The following scriptures are concerning Israel and therefore the people of God. We can pray with faith knowing it is His will that none should perish but that all should come to believe in Him and have eternal life with our Lord.
5. “Do not fear, for I am with you;
I will bring your offspring from the east,
And gather you from the west.
6. “I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’
And to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’
Bring My sons from afar
And My daughters from the ends of the earth,
7. Everyone who is called by My name,
And whom I have created for My glory,
Whom I have formed, even whom I have made.”
8. Bring out the people who are blind, even though they have eyes, And the deaf, even though they have ears.
36. “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?”
37. And He said to him, “ ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’
38. This is the great and foremost commandment.
39. The second is like it, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’
40. On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets.”
— You shall love❣️
28. One of the scribes came and heard them arguing, and recognizing that He had answered them well, asked Him, “What commandment is the foremost of all?”
29. Jesus answered, “The foremost is, ‘Hear, O Israel! The Lord our God is one Lord;
30. and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.’
31. The second is this, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
32. The scribe said to Him, “Right, Teacher; You have truly stated that HE is One, and there is no one else besides Him;
33. and to love Him with all the heart and with all the understanding and with all the strength, and to love one’s neighbor as himself, is much more than all burnt offerings and sacrifices.”
34. When Jesus saw that he had answered intelligently, He said to him, “You are not far from the kingdom of God.” After that, no one would venture to ask Him any more questions.
— You shall love❣️
25. And a lawyer stood up and put Him to the test, saying, “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?”
26. And He said to him, “What is written in the Law? How does it read to you?”
27. And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself.”
28 And He said to him, “You have answered correctly; do this and you will live.”
— You shall love❣️
Love Never Fails!
All for Jesus
Shout Unto God
Stand in Your Love
Christ is Risen
Won't Stop Now
Ain't No Grave
The Great Awaken...
Oh Lord We Seek...
Song of Heaven
God of the Imposs...
Heaven on Earth
You Never Let Go
Belong to You
Joy of the Lord
Lift My Life Up
Look How He Lifted...
Nailed to the Cross
Call Upon the Lord
Strength of My Life
Good Good Father
God is on the Move
There is Power
What a Friend
Boldly I Approach
Because He Lives
How Can I Keep...
At Your Name
God of All My Days
Boldly I Approach
Word of Life
Death Was Arrested
Start a Fire
So Will I
More of You
Your Love Defends...
Drops in the Ocean
When I'm With You
Jesus, I Believe
Even So Come
Here As In Heaven
Made for Worship
Do It Again
Just Say Jesus
God Is On The Move
Old Church Choir
No Longer Slaves
This Is Amazing...
Come To The Altar
Just Keep It
Open The Eyes Of...
Joy In The Journey
The Great Awak...
Give Them Up
Find Us Faithful
Show Me Your Face
Joy To The World
Jesus Is More
Hark! The Herald...
O Come All Ye Faith...
I Exalt Thee
Open Our Eyes