By John Maniatty
Prepare your Ribs:
- Cover your ribs with vinegar, give them a good rub and let it sit on them overnight. The vinegar breaks down the meat a bit and helps the rub stick.
- Drain off any excess vinegar.
- Smother your ribs with brown sugar and the sauce of your choice.
- Add beer (or water) to pan to cover ribs.
Cook 'em Slow!
- Cover the roasting pan with foil and slow cook them at around 180-200˚ for 4-5 hours, or until the meat is falling off the bone.
First, I soaked my ribs were in vinegar and allowed them to sit overnight.
The next day I smothered them in brown sugar.
Then I slathered some of my chili sauce over them.
And drowned them in beer.
The meat should just fall off the bone as you run a knife across it perfect!
Delicious, savory and tender venison rib meat
Venison served with rice and fresh carrots & onions from the garden.